This website is intended for all the person who are interested in AI technologies and enhancing their business/ startups to build MMP (Minimal Marketable Product) and MVP (Minimum Viable Product). We at Konverge.AI Pvt. Ltd. Help you fast track product development using all the latest tools and processes.
We collect all the information that is being provided by the user of the website to us and the information that is automatically collected by the website which include the identification of the user’s operating system and web browser. We receive all the information that is directly provided to us, such as personal information. The information that the user provides to us is referred to as ‘USER INFORMATION’.
- Information you provide to us. There are portions of this website / application where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose For. E.g. you can register, apply for partner services, seek out enabler connects. In the course of these various things, we often seek to collect from you various forms of information, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company details. At some instances, you may also be able to submit your CV for jobs at Konverge.AI Pvt. Ltd.
- Information that is automatically collected In general, you can visit the website without revealing any information about yourself. We and our third party service providers or other partner (Collectively Partners) may use automated means to collect various types of information about you. Your computer or other device used to access our website. A representative, non – exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: Network or Internet Protocol Address and type of Browser you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Etc.), the type of operating system that you are using, mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings the web pages of the website you have visited, website visited before and after you visited our website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the website (e.g. io, android) location information and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and / or clicked on.
HOW WE MAY USE THE USER INFORMATION.
By entering your user information, you accept that we may retain your user information and that may be held by us or any partners that processes it on our behalf. We along with our Partners, shall be entitled to use your User Information for the following pusposes.
- Provide and communicate with you about feedback, follow up on our programs you have applied for or queries submitted to the team
- Fulfil your requests regarding the services, including without limitation respond to your inquiries, communicate with you about our offerings and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Enforce the legal terms that governs your use of service and / or the purpose for which you provided the information.
- Provide technical support for the website in connection with services and our offerings
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation copyright infringement) on or through our Website or services.
- Protect the safety of our other users.
- Perform analysis regarding how you use the services or any party thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of user behavior which we may disclose to third partiesin depersonalized, aggregated form.
- In order to enable us to comply with any requirements imposed upon us by law.
- In order to send you periodic communications (this may include e-mail) about features and products and services and events and special offers. Such communications from us may include promotion of programs being organized by third parties on our website.
We and our Partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on Our Website or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing Our Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that Website. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
SECURITY AND DATA STORING
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCOSURES
We may disclose the User Information as follows:
To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
(a) conduct research and analytics.
(b) create content.
(c) provide customer, technical or operational support.
(d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms).
(e) fulfill orders and user requests.
(g) host our Services, forums and online communities.
(h) administer the Website.
(i) maintain databases.
(j) otherwise support our Services.
Any answers submitted by you for a specific program or innovation challenge will be shared with the partners who are a part of that specific Innovation Hunt.
In response to legal process, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
Our Website may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Acceptance of the Policy:
By visiting our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on our website; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our website and services or provide here any of your personal data.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION